The DOH in collaboration with DSWD spearheaded the Training Deployment Project of RN Heals 3 for the currently unemployed nurses for the improvement of the local health systems and support the country’s attainment of its Millennium Development targets.
The RN Heals 3 project will help in the eradication of poverty and hunger, promotion of gender equality, reduction of child mortality and improvement of maternal health as this project is in line with the human resource requirements of the DSWD’s Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) or Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT).
RNHEALS 3 aim to improve the delivery of health care and social services and create a pool of registered nurses with enhanced clinical and preventive health management competencies for the national and local public and private health sectors.
RN Heals 3 Online Application Procedures:
1. RN Heals 3 Western Visayas applicants shall apply to the training program via www.chd6.doh.gov.ph
2. Only nurses with valid Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) licenses will be eligible to apply
3. Criteria for selection will be as follows:
- Physically and mentally fit
- Not over 30 years old at the time of deployment
- Resident/s of the identified municipality/ies
- Not able to receive any remuneration in the practice of nursing profession for the past 3 years
- Not a recipient of NARS and RNheals batch 1 Programs
- Should finish the one (1) year deployment program
- Rn Heals Applicants will be ranked based on the following:
- PRC Rating;
- Results of Written Examination and
- General Weighted Average (BSN Course)
- Performance Evaluation Rating from previous supervisor (for those who rendered voluntary work in health facilities)
Period of RN Heals 3 Online Application will be on January 19- 31, 2012. Deployment will be on February 2012.
The successful implementation of the project shall require partnerships with other agencies and organizations like the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), the Professional Regulation Commission – Board of Nursing (PRC-BON), Philippine Nurses Association (PNA), counterpart regional/provincial offices and the Local Government Units (LGUs).
[button link=”http://www.chd6.doh.gov.ph/e-recruitment/e_recruit.php” newwindow=”yes”] Apply Now![/button]
Click here to apply now in RN Heals 3 Online Application for Region 6, Western Visayas!