Are you a Registered Nurse in the Philippines and considering a career opportunity in Germany? Move one step closer to that dream job by applying to this opportunity.
POEA-licensed EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. announces that they are continuously hiring nurses bound to Germany.
The agency is a pioneer overseas recruitment company in the Philippines which aims to provide Decent Work to globally competitive Filipino talents. EDI Staffbuilders is a recipient of the highest award from the Philippine government, the Presidential Award of Excellence.
Qualified applicants will have final interviews this November 2017. If interested, here are the details:
• Must be a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
• At least 2-3 years work experience in either a hospital setting or geriatric facility in a bedside nursing setting.
• Must have no or minimal work gap (Candidates with purely Private Duty experience attending to the patient at home will not qualify)
• Must be willing to undergo a FREE but INTENSIVE and IN-HOUSE 6—8 month German language class (conducted daily from 8:30am – 5:30pm)
• Having background in the German language is an advantage
• Also accepting nurses to take B2 examinations or with existing B2 language certificates (taken within the last 6 months from the date of application)
Salary and Benefits
Competitive compensation package and benefits await successful candidates! Our German counterpart also provides full support during pre-employment and post-deployment including the following:
Annual salary of €25,000 or around Php1.5 million
Free language classes (minimal allowance to be provided on a monthly basis)
Free visa processing at the German Embassy
Free airfare to Germany upon deployment
Meet-and-greet at the airport
Securing necessary residence permits in Germany
For details and to apply, please email your CV to: GERMANYNURSE@edistaffbuilders.com
Or call: 892-1814 or call/ text 0917 867 3660 (GLOBE), 0917 638 0708 (SMART)
For walk-in applicants, please visit our office:
EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc.
Unit 701 Corporate Center 139 Valero Street,
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Look for NERISSA or KRISTINE.
ABSOLUTELY NO PLACEMENT FEE and NO PROCESSING FEE. FREE GERMAN LANGUAGE CLASS SHALL BE PROVIDED TO THE SELECTED CANDIDATES.
EDI Staffbuilders International (POEA License: 040-LB-061914-PA) continuously pursue partnerships with ethical employers and have opened various markets for healthcare professionals!