The Ministry of Health of Sultanate of Oman is now looking for registered nurses for vacancies in specialty areas.
POEA-licensed agency JobsContaQ Manpower Corp. announces the hiring of nurses for the following specializations:
- Adult Intensive Care Unit + Neuro ICU (female)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (female)
- Coronary Care Unit (female)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (female)
- Emergency Room (female)
- Operating Theatre (female)
- General Pediatric (female)
- Renal Dialysis (female)
- Renal/Liver Transplant (female)
- Mental Health (Preferred male/female)
The employer will conductive tentative interview with prospective applicants on first week of September 2018. Accepted applicants will receive total gross salary of US $1,488 monthly or around Php 79,000. Here are more details:
- 24 years old and above
- Completed Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Board passer with PRC License
- With at least 5 years hospital work experience (continuous or accumulated)
- Volunteer experience not counted
- MOH Oman is not accepting applicants wit 6 months gap in employment (No present work to 6 months back)
- Must have valid Prometric with 60% average. No Prometric, no interview.
- With Valid passport and should not be less than 1 year from expiration date.
If you are interested and qualified, you may send your application CV/Resume including your passport copy and OMSB Prometric if available at email@example.com and specify your Specialization. You will receive confirmation email once registered to JobsContaQ.
POEA registration for this hiring is Job Order No. 100734999.
If you have inquiries, please contact JobsContaQ (POEA-032-LB-082917-R) at Mobile: 0915 871 4102, Tel. No.: 8900719/8900717 and look for Ms. Ava/Daisy.
JobsContaQ office is located at Unit 2B D’Metyangs Bldg. #5064 P. Burgos St. cor P. Guanzon St. Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City 1210 Philippines.