Apollo Hospitals Dhaka, the only JCI-Accredited 450-bed multi-disciplinary super-specialty tertiary care hospital in Bangladesh, has over 200 vacant positions for nurses in all categories.
POEA-licensed agency East West Placement Center, Inc. announces online that Apollo Hospitals Dhaka has vacancies for staff nurses, charge nurses, physicians and other positions that their health facility urgetly needs.
The hospital confidently provides comprehensive health care with the latest medical, surgical and diagnostic facilities. These services are provided by expert medical professionals, skilled nurses and technologists using state-of-the-art technology.
The hospital prides itself with 4 consecutive earnings of the prestigious JCI Golden Seal of Approval, and the Best International Hospital in Bangladesh by International Healthcare Commission (IHC), USA.
If you are interested to work in this institution, here are the vacant positions:
- Director of Medical Services – Must be a physician with MD or PG Diploma with 5 years of clinical experience and substantial medical/administrative background. Also must have 10-12 years in leadership position in similar organization/industry.
- Chief Nursing Officer – Master’s degree in nursing or related field. Critical Care Nursing experience is preferred. Prior experience as a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) preferred. The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationship and the application of sound administrative principles. At least 10-12 years in leadership position in similar organization/industry.
- Lead Nurse Trainer – Salary US$2,000 to 2,500
- Manager, Nursing OT – Salary US$2,000 to 2,500
- Manager, Ward – Salary US$2,000 to 2,500
- Charge Nurse, Critical Care – Salary US$1,600 to 2,000
- Charge Nurse, Dialysis – Salary US$1,600 to 2,000
- Charge Nurse, Labor Room – Salary US$1,200 to 1,500
- Charge Nurse, Ward – Salary US$1,000 to 1,200
- Staff Nurse, Cath Lab – Salary US$1,200 to 1,500
- Staff Nurse, Critical Care – Salary US$1,200 to 1,500
- Staff Nurse, Dialysis – Salary US$1,200 to 1,500
- Staff Nurse, Endoscopy – Salary US$1,200 to 1,500
- Staff Nurse, OT – Salary US$1,200 to 1,500
- Staff Nurse, Ward – Salary US$1,000 to 1,200
- Food Allowance
- Free Transportation and Accommodation
- Yearly Vacation with 50 days leave entitlement
Interested applicants may apply personally at East West Placement Center offices or visit their website www.eastwest.com.ph to send Resumes in Word format with credentials. You may also send your resume at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer’s tentative interview will be on October 25-26 in Makati, October 27-28 in Cebu, and October 29-30 in Cagayan de Oro.
You may visit or contact their branches at:
* Main Branch (MAKATI): RIZZ 1059 Metropolitan Avenue, San Antonio Village, Makati City. Contact No.: (02) 895 – 6911
* Cebu Branch: 689 D. Jakosalem Street, Barangay Day-As, Cebu City. Contact No.: (32) 416 – 3612
* Cagayan De Oro Branch: Door 4-5 Waterslide Living Complex L. Pacana, St. Lincoan, Cagayan De Oro City. Contact No.: (88) 852 – 1171
East West Placement Center, Inc. is duly authorized and licensed by POEA under license no. POEA-193-LB-111814-R. From its humble beginnings in 1993, East West has since quantum leaped to become the biggest recruitment company in the Philippines.