A POEA-licensed agency announced that they will be needing 300 male and female nurses for five Dublin Academic Teaching Hospitals (DATH) in Ireland.
Chesham Recruitment Incorporated partnered with CPL Healthcare, Ireland’s largest healthcare staffing organization and is the exclusive partner to Ireland’s Health Service Executive across a number of staffing categories and regions.
The company has been in operation for over 20 years and it recruits on average more than 1600 temporary staff and 700 permanent staff each week, across a number of healthcare categories including Nursing, Allied Health, Social Care and Healthcare Assistants.
The five DATHs hospital that will be visiting Chesham in early July are Beaumont Hospital, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, St. James´s Hospital, St. Vincent´s University Hospital, and Tallaght Hospital / AMNCH.
Qualified nurses will enjoy salary offer of € 29,205 or roughly P1,475,690 (that’s around P120,00 monthly) for the following nursing vacancies:
Burns/Plastics, Cardiology – Coronary Care Unit, Cath Lab, Low Level ICU, Cardiothoracics, Cardiothoracic ICU/Low
Level ICU, Medicine, Surgery, ER, ICU, Spinal Injuries Unit, Elderly Medicine/Care, Nephrology/Renal Transplant, Colorectal/Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, Respiratory, Radiology, ORGeneral + Cardiac, (Scrub, Circulatory,
Anesthetics, Recovery), Oncology/Hematology/Bone Marrow Transplant, PACU, Renal/Hemodialysis (hospital experience preferred, but candidates from non-hospital based dialysis facilities with a minimum of 10-15 working stations will also be considered, provided they also have had some previous acute hospital experience).
THESE VACANCIES ARE PERMANENT POSITIONS OFFERING LONG -TERM OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING THE POTENTIAL OF IRISH CITIZENSHIP
If you are interested in this opportunity, you must already have achieved at least the minimum IELTS scores listed below, or you must commit to taking your IELTS test.
YOU CAN SEND YOUR RESUME TO CHESHAM FOR EVALUATION AND FOR A POTENTIAL INVITATION TO A FREE ORIENTATION SEMINAR, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE YOUR IELTS TEST. HOSPITAL REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE IN MANILA IN EARLY MAY FOR FINAL SELECTION INTERVIEWS
MANDATORY APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Must be a graduate from a four year BSN Degree program.
* Must be resident in the Philippines at the time of application.
* Must have at least two years relevant experience and be currently employed in the same position as that being applied for, in a hospital containing at least 250 beds.
* Must possess or achieve an overall minimum academic IELTS score of 7.0, with a minimum of 6.5 in Listening; a minimum of 6.5 in Reading; a minimum of 7.0 in Writing; a minimum of 7.0 in Speaking. No exceptions to the required scores are allowed and all scores evaluated must be obtained from one test. AMNCH ideally would actually like candidates to achieve IELTS scores higher than the minimum scores required.
* Must already have also begun the process of NMBI registration or must start this process immediately, if the minimum IELTS scores listed above have already been achieved.
* Must be between 22 and 45 years old.
* Must be very professional and have the self-confidence and assertiveness to succeed in a demanding nursing role.
* A permanent position, subject to a successful adaptation and assessment period of 6 weeks, extendable to 12 weeks.
* A gross annual salary of € 29,205, after the successful completion of the adaptation and assessment period. The salary may be assessed higher depending on the number of years of experience and there are regular salary increments. The salary paid during the adaptation and assessment period will be less and will be that of a Student Nurse, per Irish labor regulations.
* Payment of a shift differential.
* An initial Contract of Employment of two years, to comply with immigration regulations.
* Flight airline ticket from Manila to Dublin.
* Four weeks free initial accommodation.
* Euros 495 NMBI registration costs reimbursed – Euros 350 Overseas Application Assessment and Euros 145 Overseas Registration Fee.
* Initial Entry Visa to Ireland reimbursed – Euros 250 visa cost and PhP 4,000 visa processing fee at the Embassy of Ireland in Manila.
* POEA processing costs reimbursed – currently PhP 3,820.
* No Placement Fee.
* Professional development and further educational opportunities available.
NO NURSING EXAMINATIONS TO BE TAKEN IN THE PHILIPPINES OR IN IRELAND, PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
STRICT APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE LISTED MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS VERY CAREFULLY AND IF YOU FULLY MEET THESE, PLEASE SUBMIT A COMPLETE, UP TO DATE, COMPREHENSIVE, WORD FORMATTED RESUME, DIRECTLY TO E-MAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org OR THROUGH THE ‘SUBMIT RESUME’ facility in their website cheshamrecruitment.com.ph.
YOUR RESUME – MANDATORY ITEMS AND FORMAT:
* The names on your resume must include, precisely, all of the names which appear on your passport and should be listed in the order of Family Name, First Name and Middle Name.
* A professional looking, recently taken photograph must be attached.
* Your date of birth, full precise current address and full current contact details must be provided.
* Every educational institution you have attended, for your own elementary, secondary and college education has to be entered on your resume, indicating the month and year in which you started and finished, with the full address details of each institution.
In addition to stating the month and year you started and finished in College/University, the date of graduation must also be separately stated.
* Each period of employment experience must be listed by month and year and the most recent experience must be listed firstly, down to your first employment experience. The full address details of each employer must be provided together with a brief description of each healthcare facility you have worked, including the number of beds.
* If you have worked or are currently working in different departments or roles, you must clearly indicate the precise time spent in each department /role, in order to provide an accurate guide to your actual experience.
* A description of the types of cases in which you have experience, together with a listing of equipment you have handled must be placed on your resume.
* If you are holding a current IELTS test result which meets the minimum requirements listed above, please place your overall score, your individual component scores and the date of the test on your resume. If your IELTS test scores do not meet the minimum requirements, or if they have expired, please do not place them on your resume.
* Two professional reference contacts must be placed on your resume, including their e-mail addresses. These must be from your two most recent employers, including your current employer, if this is possible and the reference contacts must be in a Supervisory/Management position directly related to your work.
Chesham Recruitment Inc.
Suite 219, The Peninsula Court
Makati Avenue, corner Paseo de Roxas,
Makati City 1226, Metro Manila
Tel: 750 0640; 750 0641; 750 0642
POEA License No. POEA -222-LB-081712-R Job Ad. CPL-H/DATH’S -0013. For Manpower Pooling Only. No Fees shall be collected from the Applicant.
8 thoughts on “Chesham Recruitment needs 300 nurses for Ireland”
NURSES for IRELAND. . FREE..DIRECT SERVICES.
WORK PERMIT & FAMILY VISA. MALE / FEMALE GNM, BSc with 1 Year & above Exp. An Bord PIN/Decision Letter OR Academic IELTS- (W-7.,S-7, R-6.5, L-6.5).
NO need of bank guarantee. NO other exams, NO sub agents. STARTING SALARY- 15-18 Euro/Hr.(INR-2L/Month)
hi is the offer still available?
Hai,How to consult
I am a nurse of 25 years, passed mu nclex I the U.S. And previously registered in Canada. I work Cardiac Surveillance, Surgical Tellemitry, can read telemetry strips and have taken ACLS a number of times, however it is not a requirement at my place of work. Im always looking for a new experience. My name is Dianne Niedermayer, RN. My email is email@example.com. Thank you. I will provide more provided your interest.
Presently I am working in cayman islands that is English speaking country do I need an ìelts
I am working in Mahayana health bangalore
I am working in narayana health 7yr experience in peadiatric department.