Manila and Pampanga – PRC Registration for Dec 2013 NLE passers
The PRC registration schedule for passers of December 2013 Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) in Manila and Pampanga has been posted by the Commission online and can be viewed below.
Results of nursing board exam was released on January 15, 2014 with a total of 10,977 out of 35,475 examinees making it successfully to the list of passers. The exam was administered in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last December 7-8, 2013.
If you are one of the passers in Manila and Pampanga, here’s the schedule:
PRC Registration Schedule
- JANUARY 27(Monday): ABAD, MARIA ANGELICA S. -to- CONCEPCION, KATE A.
- JANUARY 28(Tuesday): BERNAS, CONDE, KAREN GAILE D. -to- IMSON, DAN ALBERT S.
- JANUARY 29(Wednesday): INAMAC, MARY ADELAINE SUZANNE C. -to- PAULO, GEMMA C./b>
- JANUARY 30(Thursday): PAZ, EUROSE CATHERINE H. -to- ZUÑIGA, MICHELLE C.
Venue will be at PRC Auditorium, 5th Floor, Annex Building. Registrants are advised to strictly observe the schedule for initial registration to avoid any inconvenience.
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (Fill up and download here)
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017