Aureus Manpower and Consultancy Corporation announces that a NHS Trust hospital services in United Kingdom is looking for 70 male and female nurses.
Aureus Manpower is a POEA-licensed agency (POEA License: 025-LB-100413-PL) who have good record in sending nurses to UK under working visas and without placement fees. Currently, they are manpower pooling nurses in the following areas for Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust:
- 20 Emergency Room / Emergency Assessment Unit
- 25 Medicine
- 20 Surgery / Surgery Short Stay
- 5 Theatre (Operating Room)
- Must be a Registered Nurse
At least 18 months of working experience in the following areas mentioned above
1. Updated Resume/Curriculum Vitae with your skype ID
2. IELTS (Academic) – minimum 7 in all sub-tests (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing). If expired and NMC decision letter is still valid, must obtain an overall band score of 5.5 for visa processing purposes once hired.
3. NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) Registration or PIN – with either NMC decision letter or having applied for NMC. Mention PRN if still on processing stage.
*No placement fee
*No salary deduction
*FREE Plane Ticket
*FREE Overseas Nursing Program (ONP)
If qualified you may send your requirements to Miss Joy with email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Aureus office landline and mobile numbers: (02) 553433, 0917-8052939; 0918-9381982; 0922-8347038. Their office is at 2F Almanza Square Bldg., 490 Alabang Zapote Rd., Las Pinas City.
Please Like Nurse Updates in Facebook for more updates on nursing job opportunities in UK and abroad.