Philippine Nurses Association has released the schedule of PNA Seminars for January 2014.
All seminars of PNA have Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units accredited by Professional Regulation Commission.
Seminars and Schedule
- January 17 – Patient Safety Goal
- January 24 – Renal Replacement Therapies: Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemofiltration and Renal Transplantation
- January 31 – Emergency Cardiac Care Guidelines
Venue: JV Sotejo Hall (PNA Auditorium), Phil. Nurses Association, 1663 F.T. Benitez Street, Malate, Manila.
All seminars start at 8:00 AM until 12:00 noon. Limited seats only so hurry up and register to avail of discounts.
- PNA Member – P400
- PNA Non-member – P500
Promos and Discounts for PNA Members
- 1st 10 Registered Participants – P280 (30%)
- 2nd 10 Registered Participants – P340 (15%)
- For every 3 attended Paid seminars – 1 free seminar
- Renewal of PNA Membership – 1 free seminar
- Certificates and Snacks
For further inquiries and confirmation, please contact Ms. Sherell Tabafunda at Tel Nos. 5210937 and 4004430 loc. 1006 or Cell No. 09286605503.
2 thoughts on “PNA Seminars on January 2014”
How about in Cebu City, do you have PNA seminars also? thanx!
Hi there! May I know if you have any seminars or conferences in March 2014? Thanks!