Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) has posted the schedule of its upcoming seminars for November to December 2016. Check the date and venues below.
All PNA seminars have been applied for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units to the Professional Regulation Commission- CPD Council, which is now required for renewal of PRC license based on the latest PRC Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development programs.
Schedule of PNA Seminars
- November 11, Friday – Neurosurgical Advances and Emergencies for the Nurses
- November 14, Monday – Delivery! Updates in Maternal and Child Nursing
- November 18, Friday – Complex Congenital Conditions: Updates in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care Nursing
- November 23, Wednesday – Emergency Trauma Care: Saving Lives
- November 25, Friday – Emergency Cardiac Care Guidelines
- December 2, Friday – Diabetes Mellitus Type 2: What’s the Buzz?
- December 9, Friday – Understanding EKG
Seminars start at 8:00 AM up to 12:00 NN, with venue at J.V. Sotejo Hall (PNA Auditorium), Philippine Nurses Association, 1663 F. T. Benitez St., Malate, Manila
NOTE: No refund, no change of seminars.
PNA Member: Php 400.00
PNA Non Member: Php 500.00
PROMOS and DISCOUNTS for PNA Members:
1st 10 Registered Participants – P280 (30%)
2nd 10 Registered Participants – P340 (15%)
For every 3 attended Paid seminars – 1 free seminar
Renewal of PNA Membership – 1 free seminar
Inclusion: Certificates and Snacks
For further inquiries and confirmation, please contact Ms. Sherell Tabafunda at telephone numbers: (02) 521 0937 and (02) 400 4430 loc. 205 or through mobile number 0928 660 5503.
Note: Scheduled seminars are subject to changes with prior notice. It is advisable to call/verify at least a day prior to the conduct of the chosen seminar.