POEA: Saudi MOH urgently needs 1,200 specialist nurses, 100 respiratory therapists
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) thru the Saudi Recruitment Office in Manila announces that the Ministry of Health (MOH) in Saudi Arabia has urgent needs for nurses and respiratory therapists.
Thru recruitment specification form no. 170031, POEA posted the vacancies in Saudi government healthcare facilities as follows:
- 1200 – Specialist Nurses (Female)
- 100 – Respiratory Therapists (Male/ Female)
Delegation will arrive in Manila and start interviewing qualified applicants on November 6-10, 2017.
If you are interested, here are the details:
For Specialist Nurses:
• B.S.N. Graduate
• With board/PRC license
• Minimum three (3) years of related experience
For Respiratory Therapist:
• Bachelors Degree in Respiratory Therapist / B.S.R.T.
• Minimum one (1) year of related experience
Salary and Benefits
▪ Basic salary offer: SR4,110 for Specialist Nurses and SR8,000 for Respiratory Therapists.
▪ Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
▪ Free food and accommodation
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “__MOH___ RSF NO. _170031__” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
• Detailed résumé with job description
• School credentials, relevant to the position applied for
(authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
• Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
• Passport copy
• Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
• Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.