POEA is once again hiring qualified nurses for different positions under the Triple Win Project. A total of 550 nurses for high salary of as much as P120,000 monthly awaits those who will be accepted.
POEA posted online that the International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) under the Triple Win Project needs nurses in the following fields:
Intensive Care, Anaesthesia – 250 positions
Operating Room, Surgery Section – 100 positions
Neurology, Orthopedics or related fields – 100 positions
Geriatric Care – 100 positions
Filipino citizen (Male or Female) and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
• Active Philippine Nursing License
• At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and care institutions
• German language proficiency:
Willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer) or
With B1 or B2 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Salary: Starting monthly salary of €1,900 (gross); Monthly salary of € 2,300 (gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
Travel expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation; the employee will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win” at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
• Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
• High School Diploma (notarized copy)
• Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
• Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
• Certificates of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
• Certificate of German language skills, if available
• Copy of valid Passport
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission is on: 23 October 2015. Please share this great job opportunity to all interested Filipino nurses!
One thought on “Triple Win hiring 550 nurses for Germany”
Can I still apply for nurses to Germany..I was not able to read the deadline…