Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), through government-to-government arrangement, is accepting qualified nurses for employment in Germany.
The agency posted online that the hiring for Filipino nurses will be through German Federal Employment Agency under the Triple Win Project agreement.
The Triple Win Project is implemented on the basis of an agreement between the German Federal Employment Agency (BA) and POEA on the procedure, the selection and the placement of nursing professionals.
POEA posted online that the International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency is in need of qualified applicants for the following positions:
- 300 Nurses for ICU, General Ward, Medical and Surgery Ward and Geriatric Care
If you are interested, here are the details:
- Filipino citizen (Male or Female) and permanent resident of the Philippines with
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and care institutions
- German language proficiency
>willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level Bl (to be paid by the employer) or
>With B1 or 82 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Salary: Starting monthly salary of €1,900 or around Php 99,200 (gross); Monthly salary of €2,300 or around Php 120,000(gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
- Travel expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation; the employee will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.ereqister. poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win” at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificates of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid Passport
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
Deadline of submission is on: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
For more information, please contact POEA or visit their website at www.poea.gov.ph.