POEA-licensed agency Abba Personnel Services, Inc. is now looking for staff nurses for vacancies in the United States. Applicants must be NCLEX Passers who will be available for February 2021 employer interviews.
Abba posted via Facebook: “We are looking for RNs who will be employed through a nurse contracting agency that has sent over 1,200 healthcare professionals to the U.S. For almost three decades, this employer has weathered fluctuating lead times, rising immigration issues, and the changing professional and personal lives of its applicants: The current crisis, then, is just another challenge to surpass. Now more than ever, track record is everything: You can only trust one that has survived the long and complex U.S. nurse application process through the years!”
Based on their requirements, these are the available areas of deployment: Medical Ward, Surgical Ward, Telemetry, Intensive Care Unit, ER, Step-down or CCU, and OR.
Salary and Benefits
– Around Php 200,000 – Php 400,000 monthly salary
– NCLEX review and exam reimbursement
– IELTS review and exam reimbursement
– Visa Screen fee and processing assistance
– Immigrant visa processing
– Life and health insurances
– Driver’s education
– Car loan provision
– Accommodation upon arrival
– 4,000USD start-up advance
– No placement or processing fee
– NCLEX Passer RN
– At least 6 months of post-license experience
– Experience must be in the adult care area of a tertiary hospital with at least 100 beds
Application for US nurse hiring
Choose from these 2 easy ways to apply. For questions or concerns, call Coleen at +63977-805 3905 / +63939-190 3412.
– Sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaExperienceMatters
– Email your resume and NCLEX pass letter to email@example.com.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
8584-8215 / +63977-805 3905 / +63939-190 3412
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
For more information on nurse hiring in the US or other countries, follow Nurse Updates on Facebook.