Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. (CCNAPI) announces their schedule of trainings for April 2013.
CCNAPI is the national organization of nurses interested in the field of critical care nursing, a founding member of the World Federation of Critical Care Nurses (2001) and accredited as a Provider of Continuing Professional Education by the Professional Regulation Commission (Provider Number 2009-019).
CCNAPI training schedules for April 2013
- April 5: Basic Life Support (AHA)
- April 8-10: EKG: E-Z steps of Interpretation
- Apil 15: Basic Life Support (AHA)
- April 16: Interpretation of Dysrhythmias: An Overview
- April 17: Pre-course (Drugs; ECG and Algorithm in ACLS
- April 18-19: Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (AHA)
- April 29-May 3: Basic Critical Care Nursing Course
CCNAPI offers 20% discount for the first 10 participants who will register for Updates, ECG Seminar and Basic Critical Care Nursing Course this April.
Registration Fees for April 2013
Starting April 2013, CCNAPI office will be located at 17th, Medical Arts Tower, Inc. (MATI) Building, THE MEDICAL CITY, Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, 1600. However, all Seminars/update/training will still be located at Room 3D Edificio Enriqueta Building, 422 N.S. Amoranto St. (former Retiro St.) Corner D. Tuazon Quezon City
Hurry, register now and avail of these CCNAPI promos! Call CCNAPI office at 0918 9446897 or 429 4394 for inquiries.