The DOH-CHD Region 6 in Western Visayas has notified the successful applicants in Region 6 via email on January 2, 2014.
CHD Region 6 with main office in Iloilo City has started accepting application online last November 26, 2013, administered written exam to applicants in December.
In the congratulatory email sent to successful applicants, the CHD informed nurses of the Pre Deployment Orientation and the requirements to be submitted. Here’s the complete email:
NURSE DEPLOYMENT PROGRAM
CONGRATULATIONS! You are qualified to attend the Pre Deployment Orientation for the Nurse Deployment Program PENDING submission of the following documents to the DOH Provincial Health Team Office (PHTO) in your respective province on or before January 9, 2014:
1. Medical Certificate (CSC Form No. 211 ) issued by a GOVERNMENT physician.
Results of Chest Xray; CBC; Urinalysis; Fecalysis & Drug Test MUST be attached.
2. Signed Certification for completion of 6 months Contract of Service for NDP (form c/o PHTO)
3. NBI Clearance
4. PDS (CSC Form ) completely filled up with recent 2×2 ID picture.
5. Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by BIR.
Venue and Date of Pre Deployment Orientation is posted at the DOH PHTO .Please be in the venue at exactly 8am in your WHITE uniform and bring the following during the Pre Deployment Orientation:
1. ID picture passport size 3 pcs , recently taken
2. 2014 CTC (cedulla)
3. Writing pad, scissors, paste/glue, BLACK ballpoint
Nurses who are living far ( > 20 km) from the venue MUST bring clothes and toiletries for 2 nights.
4. Bring P100 pesos for Notarial Fee.
We will post the list of successful applicants here once made available by the CHD.
Nurses under the NDP 2014 will receive monthly compensation of P18,549. To those who have received the email, congratulations!
Credits: Rhona Gecana