PRC Regional Office in Baguio has announced the Registration Schedule and Oathtaking of passers of December 2013 Nurse Licensure Examination.
PRC Baguio website posted the following schedules:
- Initial registration – January 20, 2014 (MONDAY) onwards
- Oathtaking Ceremony – February 25, 2014
Oathtaking and issuance of PRC ID cards will be at St. Bernhard Hall, Saint Louis University, Baguio City.
The Office will process initial registration as they come. First come, first served; no alphabetical queuing. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form (downloadable);
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula);
3. One (1) piece passport-size colored picture in white background and complete name tag and one documentary stamp;
4. Payment of Initial Registration fee of 1,050.00
Nursing board exam passers should personally register and sign in the Registry Sheet. Those who took the examination in cities of Laoag, Dagupan and Cabanatuan may register in Baguio or through our mobile outreach services.