Barts Health NHS, the biggest NHS Trust in United Kingdom, is once again looking for staff nurses in different specialty areas. Accepted nurses will earn as much as £21,692 a year or around P1.4 million, plus other benefits.
With a turnover of £1.25 billion and a workforce of 15,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of Britain’s leading healthcare providers.
The Trust, established on 1 April 2012, consists of five local hospital sites: Mile End Hospital, the Royal London Hospital, Newham University Hospital, St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, and Whipps Cross University Hospital.
ASC Global Recruitment, a POEA-licensed agency, handles the hiring of nurses for the following areas:
1. ED and AAU
2. Renal Dialysis
4. Critical Care
5. Theater/Anaesthetics/Peads Scrub Nurses
6. Stroke and Older People Services
Barts will cover the following costs and expenses:
1. Tier 2 VISA (Up to a value of 500)
2. First year of NMC registration fee (Currently at 120)
3. Immigration Health Surcharge (Prevailing UK rate at time of application)
4. One month funding for accommodation (Up to the value of 1000 payable on production of receipts)
5. Certificate of Sponsorship (Prevailing UKVI rate at the time of application)
IF YOU ARE A LICENSED NURSE WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE (VOLUNTEER NURSE WORK ACCEPTED) WITHIN THE LAST THREE YEARS AND CURRENTLY HOLDS A VALID IELTS SCORE OF 7.0 IN ALL COMPONENTS, THIS IS THE BRIGHT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
Client interviews will start on April 4, 2016.
You may send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment.. For nurses in Metro Manila and Luzon, call ASC at 753-1522 to 24. For nurses in Visayas and Mindanao, call at (32) 420-0903. For nurses outside the Philippines, visit ASC website and talk to their 24/7 chat support at ascglobalrecruitment.com.