Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc (CCNAPI) is the national organization of nurses interested in the field of critical care nursing. It was founded in February 1977 with approved SEC registration (CN 200813601), a founding member of the World Federation of Critical Care Nurses (2001) and accredited as a Provider of Continuing Professional Education by the Professional Regulation Commission (Provider Number 2009-019)
CCNAPI is committed to:
1. the promotion and protection of mans health and welfare for national development;
2. the support of the professional and personal growth and development of its members; and
3. the ideals of service to the people, for equality, justice and social progress.
By the year 2010, the CCNAPI shall be recognized as the authority in the field of critical care nursing in the country as demonstrated by the proficiency of its members in critical care nursing practice. They will show the dedication in upgrading critical care nursing practice by responding with compassion to the needs of their clientele. CCNAPI shall be the epitome of utmost standards in critical care nursing.
1. To set directions for the highest standards of care to the critically ill patient;
2. To facilitate professional and personal development;
3. To establish networks with partners in critical care; and
4. To represent the critical care nurses of the Philippines internationally.
All CCNAPI Membership are done / accepted at the CCNAPI Main Office located at 8th floor medical arts building of the Philippine heart center, East Avenue, Quezon city.
a. If employed: Any registered nurse who is currently working, with at least 3 months experience in the Critical Care Unit or MS Ward, certified by the immediate supervisor.; OR
b. CREDIT EDUCATION UNITS: Any registered nurse with at least 20 Credit Education Units, earned from attending CCNAPI Seminars/Workshops of the current year.
c. For the employed: please bring your certificate of employment, signed by your immediate supervisor (photocopy please),
d. By attending CCNAPI programs: please bring your CCNAPI Certificates with at least 20 Credit Units (units can be seen at the left lower corner of your certificates, original copy please)
e. PRC License (VALID)
f. PNA ID (VALID)
g. 1×1 or 2×2 picture
h. Php 300 Membership Fee
Source: CCNAPI Facebook