If you are a Filipino nurse who is interested to pursue a career in critical care nursing, you might want to register as a member of the Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. Check CCNAPI membership and seminars below.
CCNAPI is a specialty Nursing Organization that caters and continuing uplifting the standards of Filipino Critical Care Nurses by providing updated and Evidence-Based training, workshops, and seminars.
The organization was founded in February 1977 with approved SEC registration (CN 200813601), a founding member of the World Federation of Critical Care Nurses (2001) and accredited as a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Provider by the Professional Regulation Commission (Provider Number 2009-019).
As its mission, CCNAPI is committed to the promotion and protection of man’s health and welfare for national development. It also supports the professional and personal growth and development of its members; and committed to the ideals of service to the people, for equality, justice, and social progress.
CCNAPI envisions to be recognized as the authority in the field of critical care nursing in the country as demonstrated by the proficiency of its members in critical care nursing practice. They will show dedication in upgrading critical care nursing practice by responding with compassion to the needs of their clientele. CCNAPI shall be the epitome of utmost standards in critical care nursing.
1. To set directions for the highest standards of care to the critically ill patient;
2. To facilitate professional and personal development;
3. To establish networks with partners in critical care; and
4. To represent the critical care nurses of the Philippines internationally.
How to become a CCNAPI Member
CCNAPI is opening its Membership online for easy registration. Here are five easy steps you need to do to be a CCNAPI member:
1. Prepare all the requirements:
- Current Copy of PRC License
- Current Copy of PNA membership card
- ID picture (1 x 1 or 2 x 2)
- If Employed (working in MS Area, ICU, PACU, CCU, PICU) copy of certification employment signed by your immediate supervisor
- If not currently employed: copy of any certificate/s with accumulated 20 credit units from any CCNAPI training attended within 1 year.
2. Fill up the Registration Form which is available online via Google Form here: https://forms.gle/uDZx14yb12rWDUT28
3. Pay the Membership Fee: Kindly pay the Membership Fee thru bank deposit:
Bank: Security Bank Account name: Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc.
Account Number: 0382-047182-001 (current account)
Amount : Php 700.00 (via LBC, Membership Fee: P 500.00 + P 200.00 SF)
Php 500.00 (via Grab/Lalamove in Metro Manila area only, receiver will shoulder the fee for the courier)
4. Submit the necessary requirements and proof of payment. Kindly email the copy of the requirements, registration form (if by google form, screenshot the proof that you have accomplished the form); and the deposit slip at firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure that your email will be acknowledged. If not, kindly text or give CCNAPI a call at 0918 9446897. Make sure you have indicated the address where to send the Membership ID and contact number.
5. Processing of the Membership ID: Kindly wait for 5 to 7 working days upon receipt of your application for processing, printing and sending of your ID. Once received, kindly acknowledge by sending us a message in their email with the picture or thru text.
Registrations for training and membership are also accepted at the CCNAPI’s Training office in Quezon City, Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. For other concerns, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCNAPI Seminars and Workshops 2021
Currently, CCNAPI is holding seminars and conventions online via Zoom or Webex, as physical events are suspended due to the pandemic. Here are some of the topics of online and eLearning sessions:
- ICU in times of COVID-19
- Care of Patient on Mechanical Ventilation
- Care of Patient on Mechanical Ventilation
- World Sepsis Day Celebration
- Essentials of Critical Care Nursing (8 sessions)
- Fundamental of Emergency Neurological Nursing Care
- E-Z Steps of EKG Interpretation (5 sessions)
- Acute Stroke Nursing Certification Program
- Newborn Resuscitation Simulation (NRS)
- Fundamentals of Neurovascular Care
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Pharmacology
One thought on “CCNAPI Membership and Seminars”
Can a registered nurse who is unemployed can still apply as member?