The Department of Health (DOH) in Region 6 is now hiring 50 registered nurses to be deployed in provinces and cities in Western Visayas. Accepted applicants will get a total salary of around P37,000.
In a notice of job vacancy posted online, DOH Center for Health Development in Western Visayas announced that they are looking for 50 Nurse Is to be deployed in the following areas:
- Aklan – 5
- Antique – 5
- Capiz – 7
- Guimaras – 3
- Iloilo Province – 8
- Negros Occidental – 10
- Iloilo City – 5
- Bacolod City – 7
1. Augment LGU human resource to act as part of the vaccination team.
2. Vaccinators and/or other useful capacity during the Catch Up and Community-Based Immunization (CBI) for MR-Td.
3. Implement Catch Up and CBI sessions and conduct intensive mop-up activities in different brgys.
4. Conduct logistics inventory of Catch Up and CBI.
5. Ensure the validation and submission of reports related to Catch-Up and CBI.
6. Conduct and facilitate daily analysis of data in the LGU
7. Participate in Catch Up and CBI related capacity building.
8. Conduct information dissemination and various advocacy drives in the LGU.
9. Other roles and functions as may deem necessary by the DOH and LGU supervisors.
This job opportunity is under Contract of Service arrangement, with duration of 1 month. Nurses will receive Basic Salary of P33,575 (Salary Grade 15), plus a Premium of P3,357.50 for a total salary of P36,932.50.
Applicants must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, with PRC License, and with at least 6 months of relevant experience. No training is required, but preferably with Basic EPI Skills Training.
1. Application letter to address to
ADRIANO P. SUBA-AN, MD, MPH, MCHM, CESO IV
2. Two (2) copies of duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
3. Original and Photocopy of PRC card
All interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit requirements not later than November 9, 2021, 12:00 noon or sent through courier/email their application and other documents to email@example.com. Priority shall be given to those who are residing in the specified areas of assignment.
Applicants who came in after the slots of preferred areas of assignment are filled must be willing to be deployed in other Local Government Units.