The Department of Health (DOH) in Region 6 announced that they are now hiring nurses and midwives for deployment in Western Visayas.
In an announcement posted online, DOH-6 said that the nurses will be under Nurse Deployment Project (NDP) and the midwives are under Rural Health Midwives Placement Program (RHMPP). These are under the Human Resource for Health under the National Health Workforce Support System (HRH NWSS) 2022 program of the government.
Accepted applicants for Nurse II will be assigned to Rural Health Units (RHUs) and Barangay Health Stations (BHS) in Western Visayas, while the Midwife II will be deployed to RHUs and BHS in Negros Occidental.
This 2022 under Salary Standardization Law V Third Tranche, Nurse II will get basic pay of Salary Grade 16 or P38,150 monthly while Midwife II is at Salary Grade 11 or P25,439 monthly.
For qualifications, nurses must be graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nurses, midwives must have completed Midwifery Course; with RA 1080 Eligibility (PRC Licensed), with four hours relevant training, and one year of relevant experience.
1. Application letter addressed to:
ADRIANO P. SUBA-AN, MD, MPH, MCHM, CESO IV
Director IV DOH WV CHD
Q. Abeto St., Mandurriao, Iloilo City
2. Fully accomplished and notarized PDS with recent passport- size picture (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.qov.ph (Download here: bit.ly/CSCPersonalDataSheet)
3. Work Experience Sheet (Download here: bit.ly/CSCPersonalDataSheet)
4. Photocopy of Valid PRC ID (RA 1080)
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
6. Photocopy of Diploma
7. Photocopy of Certificate of Trainings
8. Photocopy of Certificate of Employment
All interested applicants may apply thru https.//bit.ly/HRHhiring2022 until January 31. 2022,5:00 PM.
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained. All applications submitted outside the posted period will not be accepted.