The Department of Health in Region 6 announced that they are now hiring Family Health Nurse and Pharmacists, with very good salary package for accepted applicants.
DOH Western Visayas Center for Health Development posted via their Facebook page that they are in need of Family Health and Nutrition Program Nurse and four Pharmacists II. If you are interested, check the details below for each position.
Family Health Nurse – Salary at Php 40,290.00 monthly
DOH-6 is now accepting applicants for the position of Family Health and Nutrition Program Nurse which will be assigned at DOH WV CHD office. Applicants must be a Graduate of Bachelors of Nursing with RA 1080 eligibility as a Licensed Nurse. He/she must have Advance computer skills and have very good written and verbal communication skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists the FHN Section Head in the implementation of Family Health & Nutrition (FHN) Programs 2022;
2. Monitor & supervise identified areas for FHN programs implementation;
3. Facilitate FHN Program-related activities such as training, meetings/social mobilization, etc;
4. Collate, consolidate, analyze and submit FHN Program-related reports and other related documents;
5. Facilitate administrative documents pertaining to FHN Program-related activities such as travel documents, training documents, etc;
6. Assist in the allocation and distribution and monitoring of FHN program-related logistics;
7. Attends national, regional and LGU & FHN Program-related meetings.
8. Performs other related functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Pharmacist II – Salary at Php 36, 851.85.00 monthly
DOH-6 is in need of Four (4) Pharmacist II who are graduate of Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and is a Licensed Pharmacist. Accepted applicants will be assigned in Laua-an, Antique; Caluya, Antique; Pandan, Antique;and Barbaza, Antique.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist the BnB outlet to comply with the new FDA Licensing as per Administrative Order No. 2014-0034 entitled Rules and Regulations on the Licensing of Establishments Engaged in Manufacturer, Conduct of Trail, Distribution, Importation, Exportation and Retailing of Drug Products and Issuance of Other Related Authorities;
2. The Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) license of the hired Pharmacist will be used in the
establishment of the FOURmula One Plus Botika ng Bayan (F1+BNB);
3. Oversee the overall Supply Chain Management (SCM) of all Public Health Programs of the Department of Health providing medicines in the assigned Rural Health Unit;
4. Receive, check and dispense medications particularly the DOH procured medicines to patients in the health facilities under the direct supervision of a physician;
5. Prepares over-the-counter and prescription orders and restock inventory;
6. Conduct physical counting/inventory of medicines on a bi-monthly basis;
7. Validation of the receipt of delivery in the health facility;
8. Monitor and provides supply chain reports which includes reports on utilization and expiry of stocks;
9. Educate and provide patients with information on their medicines;
10. Maintain the cleanliness, good lighting and ventilation of the dispensary and medicines stock
11. Coordinate with Public Health Pharmacists (PHPs) in the RHUs regarding the utilization and inventory reports, stock replenishment or stock-outs and stock transfer;
12. Encoding of utilization reports to the Pharmaceutical Management Information System (PMIS) monthly;
13. Gathering of all reports required for submission to the Pharmaceutical Division as scheduled including but not as limited to inventory, utilization, Requisition Issuance Slip (RIS), complaints and customer feedback forms;
14. Attend seminars, workshops and conferences related to duties and responsibilities as prescribed by the DOH-Pharmaceutical Division;
15. Perform other tasks that maybe assigned by the immediate Supervisor/Director;
16. The hired Pharmacist II shall be under the supervision of the designated National Drug Policy Compliance Officer (NDPCO).
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
ADRIANO P. SUBA-AN, MD, MPH, MCHM, CESO IV
Q. ABETO ST., MANDURRIAO ILOILO
The deadline for submission of applications will be on May 26, 2022. Please note that they will no longer entertain applicants who have incomplete requirements and will not accept applications after the said deadline.