The Department of Health (DOH) in Davao Region announced that they are now hiring for 98 nurses to be deployed in identified private hospitals in Davao City.
DOH Davao Region posted online that they have emergency hiring of Nurse I which will be under Contract of Service until December 31, 2020. Applicants must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and holder of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license.
Accepted nurses will get Salary Grade 15 pay plus 20% premium for handling COVID-19 patients, or P38,463.40 monthly.
1. Application letter addressed to:
ANNABELLE P. YUMANG, MD, MCH, CESO IV
Davao Center for Health Development
J.P Laurel, Bajada
8000 Davao City
2. Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
3. Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
4. Valid NBI Clearance
5. Photocopy of Valid PRC License ID
6. Photocopy of Diploma
7. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
8. Photocopy of Board Rating/Board Certificate
All Interested applicants shall submit their application with complete documents at email@example.com on or before November 25, 2020. For further concerns and inquiries, kindly contact Ms. Aivyrose Añabieza- Barrientos, TS III and Ms. Padma Daswani- Ternio, TS II of Davao CHD- Training Section at (082) 226-4826 or 0933-934-2822.