A POEA-licensed agency announced online that there are vacancies for Staff Nurses in hospitals in Germany. Accepted nurses will get a monthly salary of EUR 3,000 or P177,000 after full recognition.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc. (POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE) posted that there are Staff Nurse Vacancies at University Hospital Augburg; Klinikum Itzehoe; Artemed Pflegezentren GmBH & Co. KG; University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf; Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch; and German Heart Institute Berlin in Germany.
– Adult ICU
– Anesthesia Surgery
– Internal Medicine
– Home care Nurse
– Private Duty Nurse
Germany has become one of the most popular migration destinations, coming only second to the United States, thanks to its encouraging immigration policies. It has a diverse workforce that encourages fair treatment among everyone: Foreign workers using work visas are even allowed to bring their spouses and children with them after six months! Filipinos who have successfully migrated to Germany will attest to its competitive compensation; generous health care and educational benefits; healthy work-life balance; thriving economy; rich culture; and excellent transportation system. All these, they say, make the time and effort that they’ve invested in learning the German language very worthwhile. Five prestigious hospitals and healthcare institutions are now looking for Staff Nurses who’d like to join them. Come and join the many nurses who are finally discovering this underrated country by applying now!
Salary and Benefits
– Monthly Salary
2,300EUR ( ~ 136,000+ PHP) initial salary
2,600EUR ( ~ 153, 000+ PHP) – 3,000EUR ( ~ 177,000+PHP) after full recognition
– Overtime pay
– 30 days annual paid holiday leave
– Continuous training programs
– Company retirement provision
– Integration and orientation for mentors and buddies
– Benefit programs and recreational activities such as sports fests
– Other training opportunities & state-certified specialist training courses
– Subsidized public transport
– Modern workplace with cutting edge technology
– Flexible working schedule giving you less stressful shifts
– Free German language training
– Basic 100USD allowance ( ~ 5,000PhP) plus 20USD ( ~ 1,000PhP) internet subsidy while taking the language training
– at least 5 years post-license experience for NICU
– at least 1-2 years of hospital-based post-license experience for other areas
– no more than 18 months of work gap
Choose from these easy ways to apply:
– Sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaGermany2021.
– Send your updated CV to email@example.com
For questions or concerns, you may contact Faye through 0917-312 8533 / 0961-365 7133
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
0917-312 8533 / 0961-365 7133
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. JOB ACCREDITATION NO. 10382483.