Once again German Federal Employment Agency is hiring 350 nurses as part of government-to-government program. Accepted applicants will earn up to €2,300 (Php138,000) after recognition as qualified nurse.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) posted this job oppurtunity in recruitment specification form no. 170035. It announces that the International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the following position/s:
– General Ward
– Medical and Surgery Ward
– Geriatric Care/ nursing home/ elderly care
– Operating Room
Filipino citizen (Male or Female) and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
• Active Philippine Nursing License
• At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation
centers and care institutions
• German language proficiency
➢ willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1
(to be paid by the employer) or
➢ With B1 or B2 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European
Framework of Reference for Languages
Salary: Starting monthly salary of €1,900 (gross); Monthly salary of €2,300 (gross) after
recognition as a qualified nurse.
Travel expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation; the
employee will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win” RSF No. 170035 at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
• Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
• High School Diploma (notarized copy)
• Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
• Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
• Certificates of Employment from present and previous employers (notarized copy)
• Certificate of German language skills, if available
• Copy of valid Passport
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of Submission of application:
• Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: January 15, 2018
• Applicants from the Central Office (POEA-Ortigas): January 19, 2018
Please share this exciting job opportunity in Germany to all interested and qualified nurses. [Photo: GIZOnlineTV]