JBLMGH in Pampanga hiring 35 staff nurses, salary at P32,053
A Department of Health (DOH)-retained hospital in Pampanga is now looking for 35 staff nurses who will augment their workforce especially this pandemic. Accepted applicants will get Salary Grade 15 basic pay of P32,053.
Jose B. Lingad Memorial General Hospital (JBLMGH) located in San Fernando, Pampanga announced online that they have 35 vacant positions for Nurse I. Applicants must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Registered Nurse. No experience and training required.
• Utilizes assessment skills and techniques to determine patient’s problems and needs.
• Develops and documents the plan of care based on patient’s condition/needs.
• Carries out the plan of care according to priority.
• Provides safe and comprehensive care according to standards.
• Performs direct nursing care procedures which include bedside nursing, hygiene, pre and post-operative nursing care, admission, and discharge duties.
• Monitors, records, and reports patient’s symptoms, condition, and progress of treatment and therapy.
• Administers medications following the golden rules.
• Prepares patients for, and assists physicians with diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
• Assists in the education and rehabilitation of patients and their families related to physical and mental health.
• Conducts/ participates in research studies.
• Maintains the confidentiality of patient’s data.
• Coordinates with other sections in the hospital regarding patient care.
• Performs other related functions.
1. Letter of Application addressed to:
MR. ADRIAN P. CARREON
Supervising Administrative Officer
2. Accomplished Personal Data Sheet revised 2017 (downloadable at CSC Website)
3. Photocopy of updated PRC ID
4. Photocopy of Board Rating
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Diploma
6. Photocopy of Certificate of Employment with Job Description from previous employment relevant to the position applied (if any)
7. Photocopy of Certificate of Trainings relevant to the position applied (if any)
If you are interested and qualified, you may submit application to the JBLMGH HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE located at Building 5, CAPIZ Ground Floor or contact (045) 409-6694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submission of applications will be on September 24, 2020. No other application papers shall be accepted after the deadline.
Hiring shall follow the deep selection process prescribed by the Civil Service Commission Omnibus Rules on Appointments and other Human Resource Actions. (via Jose B. Lingad Memorial General Hospital Facebook)