Nurses, come and be a part of the Mega Expansion Project’s everyone’s been talking about in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center-Jeddah is now looking for male and female staff nurses for their newest facility, with irresistible benefits and opportunities for those who will be accepted.
King Faisal Specialist Hospital—Jeddah, is a 330 bed capacity tertiary hospital specializing in oncology cases, genetic and cardiovascular diseases and organ transplants. The KFSH-J holds Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) status and is the 1st hospital in Saudi Arabia and GCC to have received the Magnet recognition. Magnet Recognition is the highest international honor for nursing excellence serving as the gold standard for nursing practice.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc., a POEA-licensed agency announces that the hospital has the following vacancies:
- Male: Oncology treatment, SICU, Cardiac Surgical ICU, ER and Endoscopy
- Female: 24hr Unit (ICU), Emergency room, Neonatal ICU, SICU, Cardiac Surgical ICU, Pediatric ICU, Pediatric Oncology, Adult Oncology, Neuroscience, Operating Room (Ortho, Neuro and Cardiac cases), Cardiovascular Telemetry, Endoscopy and Oncology Treatment
POEA Accreditation Number for this job order is 10103339. If you are interested here are more details:
- Registered Nurses
- Minimum of 2 years solid/uninterrupted experience in Cardiovascular Critical Care from a tertiary teaching hospital with at least 100 bed capacity
- No work gap over 6 months
- 4, 075 SR Tax Free monthly salary (P54, 000)
- 500 – 1, 000 SR/month Special Pay Premium (P6, 000 – P13, 000)
- Single Occupancy, Free fully furnished housing
- Transportation Provided
- 2 Years Contract, renewable
- 54 days Paid Vacation Leave Yearly
- Roundtrip ticket to country of origin
- Full Medical Care
- Year-end Bonus equivalent to 1 month salary
- Comprehensive Orientation and Professional Development
If you are interested and qualified, choose from these easy ways to apply. Limited slots only so the sooner you apply, the better!
1. PRIORITY: Create an account at https://applicant.abba.ph/ and personally visit Abba at their Ortigas office together with hard copies of your pertinent documents: Updated CV, College Diploma, Transcript of Records with RLE, PRC ID photocopy front and back, PRC Board Certificate, PRC Board Rating, Certificates of Employment, reference letters and Passport photocopy.
2. Create an account at Abba.ph Apply Online System and apply to any of their King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center-Jeddah vacancies.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
633-5175 / 637-1393 / 0917-8299453
www.abba.ph / email@example.com
(02) 637-1393/633 5175
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.
Please like Nurse Updates in Facebook for more updates on nursing job opportunities here and abroad.
3 thoughts on “King Faisal Specialist Hospital – Jeddah hiring staff nurses, salary up to P67,000”
Sir.please give more information.
I am interested. I’m a Nigerian Nurse with over twenty year experience.
I work UCH.ibadan,OYO State of Nigeria.