The Department of Health Regional Office 13 in Caraga is now nurses, midwives, medical technologists, dentists and graduates of any 4 – year health related courses under the following DEPLOYMENT PROGRAMS/PROJECTS for Calendar Year 2016:
1. NURSE DEPLOYMENT PROJECTS (NDP)
2. RURAL HEALTH MIDWIVES PLACEMENT PROGRAM (RHMPP)
3. DENTIST DEPLOYMENT PROJECT (DDP)
4. MEDICAL TECHNOLOGISTS DEPLOYMENT PROJECT (MTDP)
5. PUBLICH HEALTH ASSOCIATES DEPLOYMENT PROJECT (PHADP)
1. Duly accomplished Deployment Program/Project Application Form (downloadable at www.doh.gov.ph or available at the DOH Regional Office)
2. Application Letter addressed to:
JOSE R. LLACUNA, MD, MPH, CESO III
3. Photocopy of Updated PRC License (for Nurses, Midwives, Dentists and Medical Technologists)
4. Certified True Copy of Diploma (For PHA applicants only).
5. Resume with supporting documents of Trainings and/or Seminars.
Deadline for submission of all applications will be on or before November 30, 2015.
For those Human Resource for Health (HRH) who are currently affiliated with DOH, you are required to submit your application, should you wish to reapply for the position. The mechanics for selection will comprise of the following criteria:
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION SYSTEM (PES) Rating – 30%
COMPREHENSIVE HRH ASSESSMENT – 25 %
EXAMINATION – 25%
INTERVIEW – 20%
However, the new applicants will undergo a qualifying examination and interview only.
Schedule will be announced later.
Please be guided. Thank you!
JOSE R. LLACUNA JR, MD, MPH, CESO III