Southeast Asian Placement Center, Inc. (SEAPCI), a POEA-licensed agency, announces that NMC Healthcare is looking for male and female HAAD specialty nurses for urgent deployment.
NMC Healthcare is largest healthcare provider in the United Arab Emirates. The company is headquartered in Abu Dhabi and has branch offices in Dubai, Ajman, Al Ain and Northern Emirates.
SEAPCI posted that they are currently recruiting Male & Female ICU (10 slots) and NICU (5 slots) SPECIALTY NURSES for NMC Healthcare in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, with target deployment on November 2018.
If you are interested, here are the details of hiring:
* Filipino Registered Nurse
* Male & Female
* BSN Graduate
* HAAD Passer (2013 onwards)
* With 1 year work experience in ICU or NICU
* Willing to work in Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
* Willing to join and relocate ASAP (Target month: November 2018)
Additional must-have qualifications (to become a Specialty Nurse in Abu Dhabi):
* With Post Graduate Certificate (Master of Arts in Nursing)
* Must have completed at least 1 year in the relevant major fields: Adult Health Nursing (AHN) for ICU or Maternal & Child Nursing (MCN) for NICU in case you have taken a different major on the first year
Salary and Benefits
* AED 7,000 or PHP 90,000+ monthly (includes housing, transportation & special allowances)
* 30-days Annual Paid Leave
* Free airfare yearly
* No placement, processing or salary-deducted fees
Qualified? You may apply now by sending your CV to Ms. Cher at email@example.com.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email or phone call.
Southeast Asian Placement Center, Inc. (POEA License: 131-LB-042116-R) is known to offer high-paying overseas jobs for globally-competitive Filipino nurses. Guaranteed No Placement Fee, Processing Fee or Any Salary Deductions!