Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. posted the schedule of nurse trainings and workshops for November 2013.
CCNAPI is the national organization of nurses interested in the field of critical care nursing and an accredited provider of Continuing Professional Education by the PRC. Check the schedule below.
November 2013 CCNAPI training schedule
- November 4-8 (Monday to Friday) – Basic Care Nursing Course
- November 4 – Conceptual Foundation of Critical Care, Care of the Adult and Critically Ill Patient, Cardiovascular System and Disorder
- November 5 – Documentation Critical Care, Emergency Drug Formula and Dosages
- November 6 – Care of Patient in Mechanical Ventilator
- November 7 – Common Pediatric Emergency, Care of Pediatric Critically Ill Patient, Hemodynamic Monitoring
- November 8 – Neurologic System and Disorders
- November 18-20 – EKG – E-Z Steps of Interpretation
- November 27 – Basic Life Support AHA
- November 27-29 – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support AHA
Basic Critical Care Nursing Course
- Pre-registration (Member) – P3,800
- Pre-registration (Non-member) – P5,500
- On-site (Member) – P4,200
- On-site (Non-member) – P6,000
EKG – E-Z Steps of Interpretation
- Pre-registration (Member) – P2,200
- Pre-registration (Non-member) – P3,200
- On-site (Member) – P2,700
- On-site (Non-member) – P3,500
BLS and ACLS AHA – P7,100
For inquiries you may email CCNAPI at email@example.com or call 09228173210 or 09189446897. For updates on nursing seminars and trainings, subscribe to this site via email.