MAJESTiiC Int, the newly appointed ‘authorised venue’ of Occupational English Test (OET) in the Philippines, will facilitate its first OET exam on January 18, 2014 in Manila.
Registration for the OET in January closes on December 18th 2013.
OET is recognised and trusted by more than 20 regulatory healthcare bodies and councils in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore and is used by healthcare professionals who seek to study, register and practise within these countries.
OET tests international health practitioners in listening, reading, writing and speaking – with an emphasis on communication in medical and health professional settings for the following 12 professions:
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech Pathology
• Veterinary Science
Overview of OET
• A thorough paper-based test on all areas of language ability.
• Consists of four sub-tests:
Listening (approximately 50 minutes)
Reading (60 minutes)
Writing (45 minutes)
Speaking (approximately 20 minutes)
• Available up to 10 times a year
• Results are published online approximately 15 days after the test
• Official Statements of Results are posted following the publication of results online
• There is no overall grade for OET; each sub-test is graded from A (highest) to E (lowest)