The Health Department of Ministry of Defence (MOD) in Sultanate of Oman is looking for a total of 250 nurse to be employed in different departments.
STB-DJL Human Link, Inc posted online the manpower pooling of nurses for the said vacancies. The following number of nurses are needed:
- 50 Emergency Room nurses (Male or Female)
- 50 Operating Room nurses (Male or Female)
- 50 ICU nurses (Male or Female)
- 50 Neonatal ICU nurses (Female)
- 50 Pediatric ICU nurses (Female)
- Age: 24- 35 years old
- Graduate of B. S. Nursing
- Holder of PRC and Holder of Oman Prometric
- No Gap for 6 months
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience in area/department applying for (ER, OR, ICU, NICU, PICU) and 3 yrs in other areas
- Certificate of Employment must state the assigned areas of specialization
- With good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good personality
All interested applicants must report to the agency’s office personally for preliminary interview and submit the following documents in two (2) copies with plastic envelope.
- Updated Resume with Job Description with 2 pcs Passport size photo – colored
- Certificates of Employment with Recommendation Letter
- Transcript of Record / Diploma
- PRC Board License, Board Rating and Board Certificate
- Training Certificates (include I.V. Therapy Training & License)
- ValidPassport copy – colored
- Copy of Oman Prometric(if available)
All applicants must undergo preliminary interview in order to be included in employer’s final interview.
Fore more information you may visit STB-DJL Human Link (POEA-050-LB-022812-R) at 1011B Remedios St. Cor. Modesto Malate Manila and look forr Ms. Rhem. Tel. Nos.: 521-6636, 521-4875, 0918-9137868, 0922-8833901, 0917-5207425, 0928-5513034, 0917-5207461, 0917-5207449.