PRC Board of Nursing has posted the Pagadian Room Assignments for December 2013 NLE or Nursing Board Exam online and it is available here.
A total of 35,493 examinees are expected to troop to designated testing sites in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on December 7 and 8, 2013.
In Pagadian, the designated testing centers are Zamboanga del Sur National High School at Bana Street, Sta. Maria District, Pagadian City. Check your name below:
Pagadian Room Assignments
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Use same name in all application forms. If there’s any error in spelling please report to application division or request room watchers to correct it on the first day of board exam.