Pedia Hospitals in Ireland hiring staff nurses
A POEA-licensed agency announces that there are vacancies for staff nurses in two pediatric hospitals in Ireland.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. (POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE) is currently looking for nurses for deployment at Temple Street Children’s Hospital and Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital in Dublin.
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin is the largest acute paediatric teaching hospital in Ireland employing approximately 1,600 staff. It is the national centre for range of specialties including children’s childhood cancers and blood disorders, cardiac diseases, major burns, cystic fibrosis, etc.
Temple Street Children’s Hospital is also a national acute paedriatic hospital with major specialties on neonatal and paediatric surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, ENT, nephrology, orthopaedics and plastic surgery.
These two hospitals and another distinguished pedia hospital will soon be combined to form Ireland’s New Children’s Hospital, a massive project that will deliver superior pediatric services all over the country.
Abba Personnel has partnered with Kate Cowhig International Recruitment (KCIR) for recruitment of nurses for these hospitals. Right now, there are PICU and Operating Room nurses vacancies to registered nurses with the following qualifications:
- An Academic IELTS overall band score of 7 with a minimum score of 7 in Speaking & Writing and 6.5 in Listening & Reading.
- More than 2 years’ work experience as PICU nurse in at least a 200-bed hospitals with more than 5 ventilated patients in the unit.
- NICU nurses can also be assigned to PICU, if willing.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly salary ranging from P136,000 to P195,000 (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- As much as P64,000 accommodation allowance
- As much as P42,000 flight reimbursement
- P18,000 NMBI registration fee refund
- P13,000 ATWS fee to be paid by the hospital
- 24 days annual leave, 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week with additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time pensionable contracts (HSE Pension scheme)
- Funded post-graduate education as appropriate to the needs of the service
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI)
If you are interested and qualified, send your CV and IELTS result to email@example.com with the email subject “Ireland Applicant“. For inquiries you may call Jessica thru 09178948780.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 0917-8948780
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009).