Philippine Nurses Association through its Committee on Continuing Education announces the PNA CPE Seminars schedule for period of October to December 2013.
These PNA seminars have Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units accredited by the Professional Regulation Commission – CPE Council. Here’s the schedule:
PNA CPE Seminars 2013
- Oct. 4, 2013 8am – 12nn What every Nurses should know about Preventing Aspiration
- Oct. 11, 2013 8am – 12nn Emergency Cardiac Care Guidelines
- Nov. 8, 2013 8am – 12nn Renal Replacement Therapies, Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemofiltration & Transplantation
- Nov. 15, 2013 8am – 12nn Emergency Trauma Care: Saving Lives
- Nov. 22, 2013 8am – 12nn Pediatric Emergency Nursing: Tracheostomy Care
- Nov. 29, 2013 8am – 12nn Challenges of Non-communicable Disease: The Wellness Tree
- Dec. 6, 2013 8am – 12nn Understanding EKG
- Dec. 13, 2013 8am – 12nn Emergency Cardiac Care Guidelines
Venue: J. V. Sotejo Hall (PNA Auditorium), Phil. Nurses Association, 1663 F.T Benitez St., Malate, Manila
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 NN
These seminars are available for limited seats only. Hurry! Register now to avail of discounts. No refund, no change of seminars policy applied.
- PNA Member P 400.00
- PNA Non Member P 500.00
PROMOS AND DISCOUNTS FOR PNA MEMBERS:
- 1st 10 Registered Participants – 30% Discount @ P280.00
- 2nd 10 Registered Participants – 15% Discount @ P340.00
- For Every Three (3) attended PAID seminars – 1 Free Seminar
- Renewal of PNA Membership – 1 Free Seminar
For further inquiries and confirmation, please contact Ms. Sherell Tabafunda at Tel. nos. 5210937 & 4004430 loc. 1006. or Cell # 09286605503.
Note: Scheduled seminars are subject for changes with prior notice. It is advisable to call/verify at least a day prior to the conduct of the chosen seminar.