Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) announces its seminars lined up for the months of March to May 2013.
PNA previously posted the schedules for January to March 2013 seminars, but some of it were changed and updated in this list. Check it out below:
PNA Seminars for March – May 2013
- March 1: Emergency Cardiac Care Guidelines
- March 8: Understanding EKG
- March 15: Emergency Trauma Care: Saving Lives
- March 18: Challenges of Non-communicable Diseases: The Wellness Trea
- March 22: Renal Replacement Therapies: Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemofiltration and Transplantation
- April 5: Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Nursing Implication to Care
- April 12: Pediatric Emergency Nursing: Tracheostomy Care
- April 19: Acute Brain Attack
- April 26: Diabetes Mellitus Type 2: What’s the Buzz?
- May 3: Emergency Cardiac Care Guidelines
- May 10: Ventricular Septal Defects
- May 17: Caring for the Stroke Survivor
- May 24: Patient Safety Goals
- May 31: Understanding EKG
Venue of the PNA Seminars will be at JV Sotelo Hall (PNA Auditorium), PNA, 1663 FT Benitez Street Malate, Manila. Seminars starts at 8AM until 12NN.
- PNA Member: P400
- PNA Non-member: P500
*30% discount to 1st 10 participants: P280
*15% discount to 2nd 10 participants: P340
For further inquiries and confirmation, please contact Ms. Sherell Tabafunda at telephone numbers 5210937 and 4004430 local 1006 or Cell No. 09286605503.