Good news! The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced that they are now hiring 800 registered nurses for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!
In a recruitment specification form posted online, POEA said that the Ministry of Health (MOH) of Saudi Arabia is in urgent need of 800 female nurses in all areas. This is a government-to-government arrangement, hence exempted from the annual deployment cap.
- B.S. in Nursing
- With board/PRC license
- Minimum one (1) year related POST BOARD experience
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary offer starts at SR4,110 (around P56,000) plus (SR295 or around P4000 for every year of experience)
- Annual salary increment
- Paid annual vacation with free round-trip economy ticket
- Accommodation and transportation are provided
Schedule of Interview: March 21 – 25, 2022
Qualified Applicants should register online and secure appointment at www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No.22003, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number) during their respective schedule of appointment.
Application sent thru courier is not acceptable. Applicants should submit documents personally to verify the authenticity of documents. The appointment date will be generated after successful registration, venue of which at your preferred POEA office near you.
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (copy)
- Valid Passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
- Original documents to be presented on appointment date
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of writte information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
The deadline for submission of applications is on March 18, 2022 for applicants from the POEA Regional Offices and March 23, 2022 for applicants from the Central Office (POEA-Ortigas).