Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) is now looking for applicants for vacancies of 300 female nurses which will be deployed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Accepted applicants will get up to P95,000 basic monthly salary.
In a recruitment specification form posted online, POEA said that the Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia is in urgent need of 300 female nurses in all areas for King Saud Medical City. This is a government-to-government arrangement, thus exempted from the overseas deployment cap.
King Saud Medical City is a large public referral hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1956 and is one of the largest tertiary care centers in Saudi Arabia, with a total bed capacity of 1,500 including 200 ICU beds.
- B.S. in Nursing / Master Degree in Nursing
- With board/PRC license
- Minimum two (2) years related experience
Basic Salary and Benefits
- Bachelor Degree – starts from SR 3,378.70 for 2 years until SR 6,324.48 for 9 years as basic salary
- Master Degree – starts from SR 4,795 for fresh graduates until SR 7,019 for 4 years as basic salary. (Maximum of 4 years)
- Accommodation and transportation are provided
- Food allowance is SR 600
- 36-day paid vacation per year with free round trip paid airline ticket (economy class)
- Medical coverage will be provided inside KSMC for KSMC staff
- There will be a special allowance for critical areas ranging from 10-20% of basic salary
- Tentative Schedule of Interview: Second week of December 2021
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and submit the following documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 210011, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number) during their respective schedule of appointment.
Application sent thru courier is not acceptable. Applicants should submit documents personally to verify authenticity of documents. Appointment date will be generated after successful registration, venue of which at your preferred POEA office near you.
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing/Midwifery/Respiratory Therapy/Radiology Technology/Medical Technology Diploma (copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (copy)
- Valid Passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
- Original documents to be presented on appointment date. Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
The deadline for submission of applications are as follows:
- Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices – December 6, 2021
- Applicants from the Central Office (POEA-Ortigas) – December 9, 2021