The submission of application for Nurse Deployment Project 2014 in Region 1 – Ilocos is now ongoing as Department of Health – Center for Health Development announces the hiring.
TO ALL NURSES WHO APPLIED FOR THE NURSE DEPLOYMENT PROGRAM 2014 (NDP 2014), ACCEPTANCE LETTER WILL BE ISSUED BEFORE THE PRE-DEPLOYMENT ORIENTATION ON JANUARY 2014.
PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE UPDATES.
DOH is also accepting applicants for Rural Health Midwife Placement Program (RHMPP) next year.
Based on the guidelines issued by DOH Central Office, nurses in the program will receive monthly salary of P18,549, on an initial 6-month contract.
Here are the requirements in Region 1:
Nurse Deployment Project requirements
- Application form. Download here.
- Photocopy of trainings attended
- Other pertinent documents
Deadline of submission will be until December 4, 2013, 5:00 PM.
Submit it to the following DOH offices:
- Department of Health Regional Office I, Parian, San Fernando City, La Union
- Provincial DOH Office – Ilocos Norte in Laoag City (below the Provincial Health Office)
- Provincial DOH Office – Ilocos Sur in Vigan City (near the Vigan Public Market)
- Provincial DOH Office – La Union in San Fernando City (4th Floor Nisce Bldg)
- Provincial DOH Office – Pangasinan in Dagupan city (People’s Astrodome)
DOH CHDs will conduct the recruitment and selection process. Written examination will be conducted in four provinces of Region 1, on a date to be determined by CHD.