It’s official, the new RN Heals will be called Nurse Deployment Project 2014 and the official guidelines for implementation has been issued by the Department of Health (DOH).
See also: Nurse Deployment Project 2014 application.
The guidelines aims to standardize the implementation of the project, to provide framework and strategies, and give direction to the program managers, implementers and other stakeholders.
Here are some of the main points of guidelines:
- Nurses shall be assigned in CCT areas of DSWD, 20 poorest provinces and 1,233 focus municipalities identified by NAPC.
- Nurses shall be hired on a Contract of Services with monthly salary of P18,549. Contract is for 6 months and renewable for maximum of 2 years based on very satisfactory performance.
- Nurses will be awarded Certificate of Employment after completion of deployment.
- Recruitment and selection will be from November 4-29, 2013 based on timelines and policies set by CHDs.
- Application is open to all Nurses with official and validated PRC license, but graduates of RN Heals project will be prioritized.