Cork University Hospital – Ireland hiring nurses, monthly salary up to P195,000
Cork University Hospital (CUH), the largest university teaching hospital in Ireland, is looking for staff nurses for their government managed facility.
CUH boasts of 1,000-bed capacity facility and the highest level of surgical care capability to trauma patients in the country. It is also a government hospital being managed by the Health Service Executive and has over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on campus.
As a teaching hospital, CUH does not only provide exceptional service to its patients but also puts progressive research and academic training at the core of its programs.
POEA-licensed Abba Personnel Services (POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE), in partnership with Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR), announces that CUH has vacancies in Medical/Surgical, Renal Ward, Dialysis, Operating Room, Endoscopy, Emergency Room, PACU, and ICU (Neurology, Surgical and Cardiac).
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly Salary from €2,544.75 – €3,650 (Approximately Php136,000 – Php195,000); HSE scale increases based on experience
- Permanent, full time pensionable contracts (HSE scheme)
- 39 hours per week with additional pay for shift differentials
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation allowance of up to €1,200 for the adaptation program
- Free adaptation programme – pre-registered salary paid during the programme*
- NMBI registration fee of €350 reimbursed*
- Flight reimbursement up to €800*
- ATWS Fee of €250 reimbursed*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI)*
- FREE recruitment –no fees charged to nurses
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with a much lower cost of living in the Southwest of Ireland!
- Registered nurse with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience in any specialty
- An Academic IELTS overall band score of 7 with a minimum score of 7 in Speaking & Writing and 6.5 in Listening & Reading
If you are interested and qualified, you may apply thru any of these 3 ways, on or before May 5:
1. Walk-in with your pertinent documents: Updated CV, IELTS score, College Diploma, Transcript of Records with RLE, PRC ID photocopy front and back, PRC Board Certificate, PRC Board Rating, Certificates of Employment, reference letters and Passport photocopy; Walk-ins will be prioritized and fast-tracked!
2. Send your CV and successful IELTS score to email@example.com;
3. Apply now by visiting this link: https://applicant.abba.ph/vacancies/4qcjbd
For more information and inquiries, you may contact Nissy Tolentino via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09178948780/637324
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10283484
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. Their office is located at 11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.