The DOH-CHD Region 5 in Bicol has already posted the list of successful applicants for 2014 Nurse Deployment Project (NDP) in Sorsogon.
Reminders to accepted NDP Nurses:
1. Submission of documents on or before January 14, 2014.
2. Signing of Contract of Service until January 14, 2014.
3. Submission of photocopy of updated MDR for Philhealth Members.
4. January 17, 2014 – Orientation (Venue to be announced/posted later).
5. January 20, 2014 – 1st day of Service
Update: For requirements check the announcement.
To all Qualified Nurses for NDP 2014
Kindly get your list of requirements at the Provincial DOH Office. Deadline of submission will be on January 13, 2014.
Orientation on Nurse Deployment Project will be on January 17, 2014, venue will be announced later.
Please be guided accordingly.
Very truly yours,
MYRNA J. LISTANCO, MD, MPH
OIC – PDO
The qualified nurses were able to pass the written exam last December 7 and the interview on December 12-14 in Sorsogon Provincial DOH Office. Congratulations to the following nurses:
The List of Registered Nurses who Qualified for the Nurse Deployment Project is also POSTED in Provincial DOH Office Sorsogon, Provincial Hospital Compound, Macabog, Sorsogon City.
These were among 900 nurses who will be deployed in whole Bicol region. They will be compensated with P18,549 monthly salary. For other provinces in Region 5, stay on this site as we will post results as soon as made available.