Get to work in the exciting city of London when you join The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom! The Trust has opened vacancies for Filipino nurses!
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest Trusts in the UK, employing more than 9,000 staff and providing services to about a million patients. It manages Royal Free Hospital, Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital, as well as clinics run by the trust at Edgware Community Hospital, Finchley Memorial Hospital and North Middlesex University Hospital.
POEA-licensed agency ABBA Personnel Services Inc. in partnership with Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment, announces that Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust has staff nurse vacancies in ICU and other specialties.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary for Band 5 £27,846 to £36,13 including London Living Allowance of 15-20% (around P2.3 million)
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £23,914 to 24,954 including London Living Allowance (around P1.6 million)
- 2 months free accommodation paid for by the Trust (applicable to non-EU candidates)
- Refund of UK Visa Fee, CBT Exam, IELTS?OET fee up to £200, Flight reimbursement up to £600, NMC fee of £140, and Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200. First attempt of OSCE paid up-front by the Trust.
- Permanent positions with 37.5 working hours per week; Assistance with NMC registration; Pension scheme; Close to London Heathrow with daily international flights; Access to free NHS Healthcare.
Interested nurses must have a minimum 12 months recent experience, NMC Decision Letter or hold academic IELTS with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading, and Speaking, and a score of 6.5 in Writing; or OET Exams with Grade B in all four subsets.
There will be Skype interviews on October 22 and 23, 2019 for qualified candidates. If you want to be part of it, you may send your CV and IELTS / OET result to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Hazel at 0917 104 2675 or 0929 451 0012 for inquiries.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
584-8215 / 0917 104 2675 / 0929 451 0012
www.abba.ph / email@example.com
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.