The Ministry of Health of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is in urgent need of 800 female nurses for a government facility.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced this job opportunity in a recruitment specification form posted online. RSF No. 160028 detailed that 800 female nurses in all areas is needed.
If you are interested, here are the details:
- Not more than 45 years old
- BSN graduates, with PRC License/Saudi Council/Prometric passer
- Minimum three years of related experience
- Free food and accommodation
- Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
- Basic salary: SR 4,110
Tentative schedule of interview for qualified applicants will be on December 5-9, 2016.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “MOH/KSMC RSF No. _160028_” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials
- Employment certificates
- Passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (logon to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
For more updates on nursing job opportunities here and abroad, please Like Nurse Updates in Facebook.