Tytana’s Manila Doctors College of Nursing to hold 12th Research Congress
A grand academic gathering for nursing research is once again happening this February 2019 as Tytana’s Manila Doctors College of Nursing (MDCON) will hold its 12th Reseach Congress.
With the theme “HEALTH AND WELLNESS FOR ALL: NURSING RESEARCH AND THE UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE”, 12th MDCONRC will happen on February 22, 2019, FRIDAY, 8AM–5PM, at the GT Foundation Auditorium, 7th Floor, Doña Tytana Tower, Manila Tytana Colleges, Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City, Philippines.
The MDCONRC intends to continue its advocacy of promoting excellence in nursing research by featuring student and professional nursing research studies from different colleges, universities, hospitals and medical centers nationwide to showcase how nursing research has strengthen its position in support of evidence-based practice.
The congress activities include keynote speeches from distinguished research experts, plenary sessions, and concurrent oral and poster research presentations. The congress will recognize the best research studies and posters refereed by local and international research luminaries; thus, we invite your students or your staff to send their research studies for an opportunity to present their papers and be involved in an engaging academic exchange of knowledge and ideas.
Should you need further information, you may visit the 12th MDCONRC webpage at www.mtc.edu.ph/mdconrc and Facebook page, facebook.com/mdconrc, or you may contact us through mobile 0933-8164749, landline (02) 859-0812 or 75, or email email@example.com.
The Manila Doctors College of Nursing (MDCON) has unceasingly promoted the value and importance of research in nursing through its annual Research Congress (MDCONRC). The Research Congress intends to continue this advocacy of promoting excellence in nursing research by featuring student and professional nursing research studies from different academic and healthcare institutions all over the country so as to express the progress of the science and practice of nursing through innovative evidence-based discourse in research.
Last year, the MDCONRC hosted over 500 nursing students and professionals from more than 30 nursing colleges and 20 medical institutions nationwide, featured keynote and plenary speakers, and recognized best papers refereed by local and international nursing experts. This grand academic gathering aims to further inspire nursing students and professionals to be involved in nursing research as research knowledge helps them become excellent nursing professionals.
The 12th Manila Doctors College of Nursing Research Congress aims to:
1. Provide a venue for student and professional nurses to exhibit their research expertise among their peers through various research studies;
2. Describe the role of nurses and nursing research in the realization of the universal health care and health for all;
3. Emphasize the need for evidence-based strategies to achieve health for all, development of leadership capabilities to strengthen delivery of services and establish nursing research as a contribution to health policy-making;
4. Enhance competencies in the conduct of research in pursuit of nursing care excellence towards improved healthcare outcomes, client satisfaction, quality measurement, and administrative management; and
5. Promote collaborative nursing opportunities through strong linkages and networks.
Participants Registration Fees
Early-bird (until January 25, 2019) On-site(February 22, 2019)
Students Php 600.00 Php 700.00
Professionals Php 700.00 Php 800.00
• For EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION, payments may be deposited to the following Metrobank Account in any Metrobank Branch:
o Account Name: Manila Tytana Colleges, Inc.
o Metrobank Branch: Metropolitan Park, Pasay City
o Account No.: 715-3-71513337-8
• After payment, early-bird participants are required to send the scanned or photographed copy of the machine validated DEPOSIT SLIPS to firstname.lastname@example.org The name/s and school affiliation must be included in the email.
• Early-bird participants must register online by visiting the congress official website:
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 12th MDCONRC will showcase research posters and oral presentations and recognize the best research papers refereed by local and international nursing research experts. Only abstracts who meet the set guidelines shall be considered.
• Participants may submit research papers for poster and oral presentation via electronic mail to: email@example.com
• There is no limit to the submission of entries per school.
• Abstracts should be based on any of the following nursing fields:
o Nursing Practice
o Nursing Education
o Nursing Administration
o Community Health
• A 400-WORD ABSTRACT is required to be submitted with the following information and headings:
c. School/Hospital Affiliation
d. Introduction | Objective and Purpose of the Study
e. Methods | Design, Sampling Technique, Statistical Treatment, Ethical Considerations, and Data Gathering Overview
f. Results and Findings
g. Conclusions | Summary of recommendations
• The deadline for the submission of research abstracts is on JANUARY 25, 2019.
• Participants for Oral Presentation and Poster Presentation will be notified on or before FEBRUARY 1, 2019.
• The BEST RESEARCH POSTERS, BEST RESEARCH PAPERS, and BEST ORAL PRESENTERS will be recognized during the awarding ceremony of the Congress.