US employer needs staff nurses, monthly salary up to P400,000
A United States employer is visiting the country in the next few days to look for staff nurses to be deployed to various tertiary hospitals. Salary ranges from $4,167 – 8,333 monthly!
POEA-licensed Abba Personnel Services, Inc. announces that representatives of Vintage Health Resources will be in the Philippines to hold client interviews on August 2-3 and 6-7, 2018 for qualified nurses.
Vintage Health Resources is a nurse contracting company that has worked with foreign-trained registered nurses for the past 24 years. The nurses that they recruit are employees of the Company. They provide the EB-3 employment based third preference visa immigrant visa and make the transition to the United States easy, expeditious and as simple as possible.
They will assist you to help from start to finish in obtaining your immigrant visa.
Vacancies are in the following areas: ICU, Cardiac Care, CCU, MICU, SICU, General Ward, Medical/Surgical Ward, ER, Telemetry, Cath Lab, OR, and Labor and Delivery.
If you are interested, here are the details:
- NCLEX-RN passer with at least 6 months of acute care tertiary hospital experience (presently employed)
- Non-NCLEX passer with at least 1 year of acute care tertiary hospital experience (presently employed)
- NCLEX-RN passer without work experience (very limited slots only)
- NO placement fee
- Monthly salary of 4,167 – 8,333USD (200,000 – 400,000 Php)
- NCLEX exam and review reimbursement
- Immigrant visa processing
- Attorney fees
- Life and health insurances
- Airfare and driver’s education
- Accommodation upon arrival
- $4,000 start-up allowance to be given during training
- Car loan provision
If you are interested and qualified, you apply now through any of the following:
1. Create an account in https://applicant.abba.ph/ and personally visit Abba Personnel Services together with hard copies of your pertinent documents + NCLEX pass letter, or;
2. Apply online through this link: https://applicant.abba.ph/vacancies/esi6ko
Abba’s 20-year experience in the US recruitment and partnership with a seasoned contracting agency ensure applicants go through an easy and harmonious process. Nurses undergo a comprehensive career orientation and a meticulous screening procedure while in the Philippines. Approved candidates are then guided in every step of the way as they work on their immigration and professional requirements.
For more information, you may contact the following:
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country.