Department of Health (DOH) will be sending nurses to 964 areas in Region 7 under the Nurse Deployment Project 2014. Application schedule and details below.
The Nurse Deployment Project is the program of the health agency which replaces RN Heals. Nurses in this project will be deployed to poorest communities around the country, with monthly salary of P18,549.
In Region 7 which covers the provinces of Cebu, Bohol, Negros Oriental and Siquijor, the application process is now ongoing. Graduates of RN Heals program are welcome to apply. Here are the requirements:
Requirements for Nurse Deployment Project
- Application Form (download here)
- Photocopy of PRC Card (Valid and Updated)
Deadline for submission of applications will be on November 29, 2013. If you are interested, submit your application to the following offices:
- Cebu: DOH – RO 7, Osmeña Blvd. Cebu City
- Bohol: DOH Provincial Office, Clarin St. Tagbilaran City
- Negros Oriental and Siquijor: DOH – Provincial Office, NOPH Compound Dumaguete City
Successful applicants will be spread out the following number of areas:
- CEBU: 387
- BOHOL: 329
- NEGROS ORIENTAL: 214
- SIQUIJOR: 34