A POEA licensed agency announces its continuing recruitment for nurses to be deployed to United States of America. The monthly salary for those who will be accepted is up to P400,000.
Abba Personnel Services Inc. posted online that they have an employer in the US with unlimited number of staff nurse vacancies. The agency has deployed hundreds of nurses to the US since 1998 through a nurse contracting agency that has sent over 1,000 healthcare professionals to the US in the past 28 years.
If you are interested, Abba is looking for NCLEX passers with minimum of 6 months post-license experience in the adult care area of a tertiary hospital with at least 100 beds.
- Around Php 200,000 to Php 400,000 monthly salary
- NCLEX review and exam reimbursement
- IELTS review and exam reimbursement
- Visa Screen fee and processing assistance
- Immigrant visa processing
- Life and health insurances
- Driver’s education
- Car loan provision
- Accommodation upon arrival
- US$4,000 start-up advance
- No placement or processing fee
Abba promises a holistic recruitment service for all its applicants, which includes:
- A comprehensive career orientation and screening procedure in the Philippines
- Hands-on guidance with their professional and immigration requirements
- Intensive 2-3 months training program in the US allowing them time to process government IDs, driver’s license and legal requirements
- A solid support group where they can keep in touch with their recruiters, trainers, and fellow nurses even when they’ve already transferred to their work destination.
If you are interested and qualified, here’s 2 easy ways to apply:
1. Sign up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaUSAApr2020
2. Email your resume and NCLEX pass letter to email@example.com
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor North Podium, Pioneer Highlands Condominium, Pioneer St. Mandaluyong City
8234 5833 / 0917-703 6871 / 0918-286 1905
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOOLING ONLY.