Burjeel Hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE is in need of 100 male and female nurses who have passed HAAD or DHA exams. Very good salary offer awaits accepted applicants.
Burjeel Hospital at Al Najda Street, Abu Dhabi is the first Private Tertiary hospital to be opened under the auspices of the new standards put in place by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD). Equipped with the best and the most advanced facilities in treatment, equipment and diagnosis, and with a team of renowned specialists and medical personnel at the helm, Burjeel Hospital is poised to usher in a new era in healthcare in the UAE.
Victoria Services Inc., a POEA-licensed agency (POEA-038-LB-022112-R), posted the manpower pooling of nurses for the said vacancies.
Salary offer for this opportunity is AED 8,000 – 8,600 or up to P102,000. Here are the details:
- Male of Female nurse
- 25 – 37 years old
- With Professional license
- With 2 years working experience
- HAAD passer/DHA licensed
1. Provides direct patient care utilizing the nursing process within established hospital, divisional and unit specific policies and procedures, standards, protocol.
2. Establishes priorities of care, nursing actions and desired out come in clinical care for all patients.
3. Perform nursing duties within clinical scope of practice and professional code of conduct as directed by Nursing administration, HAAD PQR and UAE Nursing forms.
4. Demonstrates knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to their clinical area and performs their role according to best practice competency frameworks and professional knowledge and experience.
5. Ensure core, and unit specific competencies are current as determined by the nursing administration in burjeel hospital.
6. Takes direct and appropriate action in urgent and emergency situations and demonstrates ability for decision making and leadership.
7. Documents all assessments, interventions and other necessary information in the patientâ€™s medical record according to burjeel policy and national and international standards of documentation.
8. Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication to the multidisciplinary team according to the needs of the patient.
9. Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff of other departments.
10. Fosters a climate of mutual understanding and appreciation of cross culture inherent in a multicultural work frames and great population and ensures acts according to this understanding.
11. Demonstrates high level of infection prevention and knowledge and actions in clinical area and reports any issue according to hospital policy and Infection control framework.
12. HAAD reporting of infectious diseases and CDC guidelines.
- CV/ Updated (should match what is written in the experience & Educationcertificates)
- Data Flow Report ( Verification Report) + Password & Username of HAAD/DHA account
- Secondary School Certificate
- Diploma / BS Degree
- Transcript Records
- Related Learning Experience (RLE)
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- Valid PRC Card
- Board Rating
- Board Certificate
- Copy of license previously worked ( if worked in Private hospital)
- Employment Certificates
- Colored Passport Copy including visa page
- Passport size Photograph with White Background
- Valid BLS (Basic Life Support) AND Good Standing Certificate PRC ( issue date should not be older than 3 months)
If you are interested, please send CV with 2×2 photo, wholebody picture with white background, HAAD /DHA license with Data Flow and all credentials/certificates/IDs in Word and jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Victoria Services is located at Rm.209 Ramagi Bldg. Pedro Gil St. Paco, Manila. For more information call them at 4980144, Monday to Friday 10AM to 6PM and look for Ms. Rhaine.