A total of 300 male and female registered nurses is needed in a reputable client/hospital in the United States of America, a POEA-licensed agency posted online.
Fil-Gulf Manpower and General Services, Inc. (POEA License No.: 110-LB-062411-R) announced that they are manpower pooling for 300 nurses for vacancies in the US. If you are interested here are the details:
- Candidates must have at least Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam).
- Minimum of 2 years working experience is required for this position.
- Applicants must be 23 years old and above
- BSN Graduate
- PRC license holder
- At least with 2 years hospital-based experience, preferably in a tertiary level
- NCLEX and/or IELTS Passers will have advantage
- All specialties needed
- Priority will given to nurses with pending EB3 visa application:
- Ø Abandoned by petitioners
- Ø With priority date
- Ø With current hospital experience
- Ø With NCLEX and Visa Screen
Interested and qualified applicants may send their RESUME in MS Word format to email@example.com for review and short listing. Fil-Gulf will only review resumes which are complete with full job descriptions/duties.
For more inquiries you may visit Fil-Gulf at U-501 Manila Luxury Condo, Pearl Drive Cor Goldloop St., Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila. Contact them at phone nos. 635-9956/635-0545.